Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLlOwEeN 2008

Well, here it is the end of October already. I can't get over how quickly the year is going..... Christmas will be here before we know it. An update on all that is going on....
Brooklyn's games are about to begin... her first game is November 6th. Report cards are in and she had staright A's!!! So proud of her. She is soooo busy and yet keeps her grades up.
Griffin finished football and is anxiously awaiting the start of basketball season. He continues to enjoy school and is starting to get as social as Brooklyn.
Candon is Candon, rough and tumble and all BOY! He is still as loveable as ever and enjoys school but loves "stay home days" better, and is usually just a step behind his dad at all times!!
Taylyn has started tumbling again this year (as has Brooklyn) and loves to go to dance class and will get to do trampoline in Feb. (they have to be 6 to get on the tramp) She loves school and wants to know on Fridays when she gets home how many days until she goes back to school. I had parent teacher conferences this week and her teacher said that she could run the class! No, not bossy sassy Taylyn, who would have thought?! LOL!
Well, enjoy the new pictures........

3 comments:

Dixie Hightower said...

Amy-Cindy gave me Beth's blog site at Dwight's visitation. I have so enjoyed reading about Baron and see his pictures and today when I got on I found your blog site. I can't believe how big your kids are. To think that there all in school. Loved seeing their halloween pictures and I really liked the one of Brooklyn in her cheerleading outfit. She is a very pretty 7th grader. I send my love to all of you, also Chad and his family and Beth, Rob & Baron. Dixe Hightower.

Rob said...

Hi Amy,
It was great seeing all the Halloween costumes and how awesome for Brooklyn to get straight 'A's.
Look forward to seeing all you guys for Thanksgiving.
Rob

photomom said...

Amy
Let's see those new pictures on here girl!! I am finally getting one started.

Dondi